Hidden Treasure Assisted Living is located east of East Helena and west of the Spokane Hills, smack dab under some of Montana’s best Big Sky Country. Peace, joy, safety and comfort are here to enjoy at Hidden Treasure.
- Home-style setting where residents can decorate their rooms with their own furnishings, or use ours. This helps residents to feel more comfortable.
- Easily accessible restrooms and shower areas, with handrails, bath benches, and hand-held shower sprayers, with a call system in each shower area.
- Call systems in each resident’s room, which can be used to request assistance as needed.
- Complete laundry facilities provided.
- Gardens, patios and walking paths on Hidden Treasure’s 12-acre property, allowing residents to go outside and enjoy the fresh country air.
- Our staff members prepare homemade meals, following our uniquely-designed, dietitian-approved menu.
- Great rooms (living rooms) provide opportunities to socialize, meet friends or family, participate in activities.
Hidden Treasure 1
Hidden Treasure 2
From East Helena, follow Highway 12 for six miles. Turn left at flashing yellow light onto Spokane Creek Road. In two miles, turn left onto Spokane Ranch Road. Hidden Treasure 1 is the first driveway to the right. Hidden Treasure 2 is the third driveway to the right.